Monday, March 24, 2008

Bekah's haircut

So I have to brag on myself. I was getting fed up with Rebekah's hair a while back, and decided to cut it. So I looked up some pictures of different styles that would look good on a little girl, and fell in love with the bob. So I studied said pictures a bit, and WENT FOR IT! And I am really proud of how it turned out. It needs to be trimmed a bit so it can be left down for the cute a-line thing, but here's how it looks right now pulled up a bit (besides, the bangs don't get as much food in them when they're pulled up...).


Ooh, I LOVE that kid!!! (And we gotta get rid of that thumb...)

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Excellent job, girlie!!!!

You know, I kind of chuckled when I read that people actually ask you if your girls are twins. My first reaction was, "Don't people notice the difference in height? But, after seeing these recent pictures with Bekah's hair getting so much longer I can actually see why people may get confused. They are both Gorgeous and that red hair is so striking! (those baby pictures in the post I just read really do look almost identical to me.)

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, and your new template is beautiful!

Amy said...

so cute! I love the new do! (and you arent allowed to get rid of the thumb till we get rid of vans binky... it has to go by ages, or it just makes us look bad!!