Monday, November 24, 2008

My kids crack me up

So I have to write these adorable things down before I forget them forever. I've done that way too many times, and am in the process of kicking myself for it.

Today, we were visiting my dear friend Alisa for the morning, and when it came time to leave, I was encouraging the girls to hurry and get ready by telling them that we were going to go get some lunch. During the process, I asked Rebekah where she wanted to go get lunch, and she walked over to Alisa's kitchen and said, "From the fridge."

Then, a few months ago, Leah told me about a dream she'd had the night before. She mentioned some details, then said that Jesus was in her dream. I thought that was pretty wonderful, and wanted to get some more information - kind of see what my little girl's spiritual perspective was. So I asked her, "Wow, Jesus was there? How did you feel when you saw Jesus?" She answered, "Surprised."

5 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute! Kids say the darndest, don't they? Love ya!

alisa said...

Had sooo much fun yesterday! Your girls are adorable!!! Lets cook again soon!

Tracy said...

Alisa, we had a great time too. When can we do it again, you ask? How about every day?

Lauren in GA said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!

Both of your girls are obviously brilliant...I mean, getting lunch from the fridge sounds perfectly reasonable and if you saw Jesus in your dream wouldn't you feel surprised? ;) Those are the cutest little stories!

I love my nieces!! And you too, my dear!

Amy said...

hahaha:-) i love my nieces! they are def. the cutest!!!