Saturday, November 1, 2008

Okay, so it's been WAY too long, and I figure it's about time to come out of hiding. So in short, here's what happened between last entry and now:

Moved into the house. Unpacked the house. Decorated the house. Had a "Redneck BBQ" at the house - High Priest Group social, for which we finished unpacking (read: stuck rest of boxes in garage...) and decorating. (bad picture, but gives you an idea...)(Too busy hosting to take pictures of the BBQ - but it was our first official party in our house where we have enough room to do such things!)

Did more decorating (it's a project that will never be done). Frank brought me flowers just 'cuz. Love him.Signed up on Facebook. Wasted way too much time.

Got a beautiful new patio on trade for some work Frank's going to do. (Before)(After)Had Halloween. Ate too much candy.

So, that's the last 4 months in a tidy little nutshell. Some other things thrown in the mix that don't bear mentioning. Pretty exciting. Oh, and some more decorating.The end. Whew!

16 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

It all looks so wonderful!!!!! I love how in the first picture the girls are waving on the porch! They look so cute in all the pictures and as fairy princesses. Lovely!

The house looks lovely, too!

Tracy said...

You must be stalking me. I JUST posted that. You're pretty quick on the uptake. Or it's Saturday night and there's NOTHING on TV.

Love ya sis-in-law.

Melanie said...

This is funny, because I just checked you today, and you were still July 13 - and I must have seen your email right as you sent it, because now I've done all my other things, and this was the icing for the night. Oh holy cow beautiful house, and jealous of deco. It inspired me to think of curtains, and trying to put up some deco. It all looks so great. Elegant, just like you =)

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

That is an amazing patio. Great trade!!

Tanji said...

Must. Have. Dining room. Paint color. Love it! The house is beautiful and it's nice to know that I'm not the only infrequent blogger out there. :)

Keri said...

Finally! I check your blog like, weekly, and have been sorely disappointed for months. I'm so glad I finally get to see your beautiful house and your adorable kids!

Zachary Athans said...

That is great.
I miss you guys

Cant wait to see you next month

Love ya

Lane and Deserae Orton said...

What a fun little update! Your patio is amazing! You take way cute photos of your kids too!

Luv ya - Deserae

Jodie said...

Tracy, the house looks amazing! I'm so happy that you can now have those red-neck BBQs you've always wanted... ? Your girls look so cute in their halloween costumes. Love you Trace!

Kathy said...

Thanks for sending your blog address - you are certainly a busy person!

David and Jana said...

Cute house!! Good job decorating so soon! It's great to see what you've been up to and pictures of your girls!
Love, Jana (Melanie's sister)

Amy said...

yea! its gorgeous! we are siooooo excited for you guys! cant wait to come see it (although im sure you can;-) ) miss you guys!

becca said...

GORGEOUS decorating, Tracey! I am so happy you posted again as I was stalking you also. Bec

Katie and Steve said...

You will never cease to amaze me, Trace. I cannot believe how awesome it looks. Are you for hire? Are you cheap? Will you trade for babysitting (although, that would be a win-win for me. Free decorating, and someone over to entertain my kids.) Its beautiful! Way to go!

Brandi said...

Glad to see you are back blogging Tracy. Your house looks great. You have done an amazing job. Seriously.

Do you have access to my blog or do you need an invite? Hope to see you tomorrow at HFPE. :)

Tracy said...

Brandi, thanks. I do not have access to your blog. Can you give me the sweet hook-up? Great HFPE last night, by the way. You guys put together something really special. Thanks!