Sunday, June 29, 2008

Make me cry...

So last night Bekah was saying her prayers. She's just learning to (and insisting upon) saying them by herself. Well, we usually get things about dinosaurs and bandaids, but last night was precious. She was kneeling next to me, and went into the whole "Thank thee for Unka Chad, and Aunt Linda, and Wes (the Curtises), and Dad, and Leah, and Dad, and Mommy - she's my best friend..." And then she starts patting my arm and rubbing it with her sweet little hand. And then she said, "She's a good sister." Well, A+ for effort. :) Yes, there were tears. What a sweet moment.

And then this morning she woke up, and since we're all sleeping in the same room right now, came up into the bed with me and said she wanted to snuggle. What was I supposed to do? NOT snuggle?! I love those little moments.

PS We have wood flooring and chandeliers...

2 comments:

Amy said...

yea for wood floors! and what a sweet girl!!!!

Lauren in GA said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! That is so sweet!!!! I would have cried, too!!!!

Soon you can swing from the chandeliers when you want to rejoice over the sweetness of your girls!